John Bruggemann, CFP®
Prior to joining the firm in March 2015, John spent twenty-six years in the institutional equity trading business, holding various positions on both the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and senior positions on equity trading desks across Wall Street. Upon leaving the institutional business in 2012, John joined AXA Advisors, where he spent more than two years building a financial planning practice.
John believes his experience in the financial services industry can benefit his clients, helping them make smart financial decisions about their future, based on a high level of integrity and trust.
John is on the faculty at Ramapo College of New Jersey, where he is an adjunct professor of economics and finance. On a personal note, John and his wife Lynn have four children and have resided in Wyckoff, NJ for the past twenty-four years. John is an avid sports fan and enjoys music and golf.
John graduated from Manhattan College with a degree in Finance and Economics and earned his MBA at Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration. He has passed his Series 65 exam and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificate.
- Planning Opportunities to Consider Before Year-End Part 4 – Charitable Contributions
- Consider the Internet When Buying or Selling Your Next Car
- Finding Liquidity From Your Investment Accounts
- IRS Extends Rollover Deadline For 2020 RMDs
- Tax Advantaged Savings For Healthcare Expenses
- ACM’s 401(k) Review
- Health Savings Account (HSA): A Healthy Choice for Savings
- Understanding Required Minimum Distributions
- IRA Beneficiaries Need to Know Their Options