Stephen M. Cash, CFP ®
Steve has been in the financial services industry for about seven years and became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in 2019. Throughout the process and his experience, he’s learned the importance of listening to clients, asking the right and tough questions, taking emotion out of certain items that could negatively affect the long-term plan, and leaving no stone unturned. Steve is excited to be working with the ACM Wealth family and looking forward to assisting clients’ futures as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
Steve is originally from the small city of Saratoga Springs, NY and currently lives in Hoboken, NJ. He loves spending time outdoors, trying new restaurants, and venturing back up north to catch the famous Saratoga Race Course meet with his family and friends.
- Memorial Day Weekend & Thinking About Your Family
- Which is better on tax day, a Refund or Owing Money?
- Last Minute Retirement Planning Before Tax Day
- Tax Moves for 2023
- Secure Act 2.0 – What You Need to Know Part 1
- Planning Opportunities to Consider Before Year-End – Part 5
- Student Loan Forgiveness & What You Need to Know
- Did You Know? Medicare Premiums Decreasing for 2023
- Stress Testing Your Portfolio