- Fixed Income
- Income with Growth
- Investment Committee
Mr. Kelly is the Portfolio Manager of Fixed Income and a member of the Investment Committee. Before joining ACM, Mr. Kelly was a portfolio manager at Verition Fund Management New York, NY where his duties included managing a long/short portfolio. Prior to Verition Fund Management, Mr. Kelly was a Vice President at Goldman Sachs and a research analyst at Oak Hill Advisors.
A native of South Florida, Mr. Kelly is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He with his wife Janice live in Manhattan where Kevin is a mentor for high school students, helping them pass their GED exam. He is also an endurance challenge competitor and enjoys spending quality time with his large family.
- The Fixed income outlook is much brighter for 2023
- Preferreds can help or harm your fixed income portfolio
- Why Is My Fixed Income Down?
- Inflation, Interest Rates, and an Invasion
- Framing Fixed going into 2022
- Are You Chasing Bond and Preferred Stock Yields?
- Will Your Bonds Disappoint You?
- Are You Chasing Yield in Fixed Income?
- All Investment Grade Fixed Income is NOT Created Equal