Dr. JoAnne Feeney
- Investment Committee
Dr. JoAnne Feeney is a Portfolio Manager and a member of the investment committee with Advisors Capital Management, LLC (ACM).
Prior to joining ACM, Dr. Feeney was senior equity analyst for more than 10 years at boutique sell-side firms including Punk, Ziegel & Co., FTN Equity Capital, Longbow Research, and ABR Investment Strategy where she focused on the valuation of semiconductor companies. Dr. Feeney also consulted for the Federal Reserve, The International Monetary Fund, and The World Bank while an academic
at The University at Albany, State University of New York, The Stern School of Business, New York University, and the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Dr. Feeney has appeared often on Bloomberg, CNBC, and is frequently quoted by Barron’s and The Wall Street Journal.
Dr. Feeney received her B.A. in Economics from Union College, and her Ph.D. and M.A. in Economics from the University of Rochester.
- Rational Exuberance?
- Market Rallies in Advance of Gloomy Earnings Season: What Gives?
- Those Super Bowl Advertisers May Be Onto Something
- Tech investors need to be long-term focused, says Advisors Capital’s JoAnne Feeney
- A Tale of Two Economies
- Earnings: The Other Shoe to Drop?
- The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling?
- Stay the Course
- How much will earnings matter?