David L. Ruff, CFA
- International Strategies
- Small/Mid Cap
- Investment Committee
Prior to joining ACM as a Portfolio Manager, David Ruff was a managing director and senior portfolio manager at Salient where he co-managed the Dividend Signal Strategy® portfolios.
Previously, David was chief investment officer for Berkeley Capital Management. In 2008, Forward Management acquired Berkeley, and subsequently in 2015, Salient acquired Forward. Prior to joining Berkeley in 2001, David was chief investment officer of London Pacific Advisors where he chaired the LPA Investment Policy Committee. From 1998 through 2001, David served as president and director for the Security Analysts of Sacramento.
David graduated magna cum laude from Iowa State University with a Bachelor of Science in finance. David is a CFA® charterholder and currently a member of CFA Institute and the Security Analysts of San Francisco.
- Global De-Dollarization – What are the Investment Implications?
- Market Implications of Japan’s New Central Bank Governor
- Investment Implications of the Brussels Effect
- Investment Implications of China’s Recent Party Congress
- European Equities – Winter is Coming?
- Does Quality No Longer Matter in Equity Investing?
- Sanctions Against Russia Failing – What Does this Mean for International Investing?
- War Impact on Equity Markets
- The Return of German Militarism