RECORDED WEBCAST: April 13, 2020 at 4 PM EDT
An invisible enemy is disrupting our lives and causing many to feel emotional and psychological distress. Recorded webinar with leading brain health specialist, Dr. Paul Nussbaum.
This session will seek to:
1. Underscore the importance of psychological and emotional health
2. Highlight the role that “perceived control” plays in this environment
3. Define the specific challenges posed to our well-being
4. Champion the power of our brain to shape our health
5. Empower each person with the understanding of our ability to generate control, healthy routine, and wellness.
Dr. Nussbaum is Clinical Neuropsychologist and Adjunct Professor of Neurological Surgery. University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine an author, speaker and founder of The Brain Health Center. www.brainhealthctr.com