Women have a unique relationship with money
As women strive for financial security to support their families, ensure a comfortable retirement, create independence separate from their partners (and maybe even buy that occasional designer handbag), many tend to lose sight of the crucial relationship between how what they do today will impact their life tomorrow.
Cary Carbonaro, CFP®, ACM Senior Vice President and Director of Women and Wealth knows this first-hand. In The Money Queen’s Guide: For Women Who Want to Build Wealth and Banish Fear, the award-winning Certified Financial Planner and tireless advocate for women shares actionable steps to help women build a financially responsible future—from the Roaring 20’s to the Thrifty 30’s and into Smooth 60’s.
Get chapter one, “Are You a Material Girl” for free today!
In it, you’ll learn about:
- Cary’s tumultuous and inspiring journey to rock bottom and back up again
- The relatable revelations that came to her along the way
- The connection between emotion and finances
- How to spot your own financial tendencies
- The empowering first steps you can take towards achieving long-term financial security